Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bella Womens Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810 (small)

Bella Womens Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810 (small)

Product Description


Bella Ladies Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810, 87% cotton, 13% spandex,preshrunk and prelaundered,made for a woman's curves,slightly flared legs,two-piece elastic waistband.
Price : $16.04 - $42.00
Bella Womens Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810 (small)

How to find Bella Womens Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810 (small),yes ..! this is the right place. you can get special suprise for Bella Womens Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810 (small).You can choose to buy a product and Bella Womens Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810 (small) at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction here

will likely be this is a MUST HAVE wonderful product, be sure to - Order Now to avoid disappointment

we already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Click Here You may find out where to get the best deal on Bella Womens Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810 (small).

more about rcmania,chain,raycell,bestrelease

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B000ER5NM4

 

Bella Womens Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810 (small)

 

Customer Reviews


I'm 5'10 and have a 34" inseam and these pants are perfect. Even after I washed AND dried them they didn't shrink up like nearly every single one of my other yoga pants have done. They still come down below my ankles but not too long. I'm buying more now.

These are my most favorite pants, ever. I'm 5'10" and they're too long! (I like them that way.) They're super flattering everywhere, even in the rear end area. Great price, too! I'm going to buy another pair in black and in several other colors.

 

Bella Womens Elastic Waistband Flare Leg Yoga Pants. 810 (small)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment